Month: May 2017

Construction project 

We found out awhile ago that the base of the windows in our sunroom were rotting. 

This week, while Ken and Margaret have been here to help, we have rebuilt the wall ready for new windows. It turns out it was so rotten that the panes of glass that were there were what was holding up the wall. 

We have taken away all the rotten wood, rebuilt the supports, leveled everything and are sealed for now waiting on the windows to be made. 



After (wall built and leveled), awaiting windows 

For now we have put in some plywood and sealed the area while we wait for the new windows to be built and installed. I’ll post the finished pictures when that’s all done.